The Aesthetic/General Dentistry Program –Basics Made Perfect combines the very latest thinking in dental education with intricate clinical skills. Our syllabus covers the clinical and technical aspects of dentistry with the provision of comprehensive oral and dental healthcare for patients of all ages. Throughout the course, the balance of teaching will shift from theoretical and academic dentistry to practical and clinical experience.
Upon completion of the Aesthetic Dentistry programme-Basics Made Perfect:
BASICS MADE PERFECT:
1. Introduction to Smile Analysis
2. Composites-Different types and their applications:
4. Cl-I, Cl II, Cl III, Cl IV, Cl V
5. Teeth Whitening
6. Crown and Bridge
7. Direct composite veneer – Layering technique
8. Cements and their clinical application
9. Laser Dentistry
10. Visit to a Dental lab
11. Finance management for dental practitioners
Practical Sessions are with hands on on extracted teeth & typhodonts
Participants will receive an impressive certificate from Encode at the end of the course.
ENCODE CENTRE IN MUMBAI, Flat no 4, 1st Floor, 169-A, Mayur Niwas, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Dadar TT, Dadar (East), Mumbai 400 014